- I've been snowed in for three days. I've had plenty of time to revise, but now I have another excuse to wear pajamas all day. I'll have to wear real clothes and make-up again soon. But not today.
- I've found my blogging/writing balance. This means conversing with you magnificent people only two times a week, but my writing time has doubled. Can someone frown and smile at the same time?
- Two words: Snickerdoodle cookies.
- I'm reading Joanna Philbin's The Daughters Join the Party. I wanted to dislike it because I figured she landed an agent and publisher because of her famous father (snarky, I know), but I actually like it.
- I can't believe I have nearly 300 followers on Google Friend Connect. You guys rock!
7 hours ago