Okay, so it isn't Wednesday, but I had tell you what's new. Here's what's happening with moi:
1. Right before Christmas my husband, who was laid off eighteen months ago, was offered a job! It's an incredible opportunity that allows him to use his shiny new MBA. It was the best Christmas present EVER.
2. I won a free editing service from Cassandra Marshall! I opted to have her critique my query, and I'm eager to hear what she has to say.
3. Seventy-eight awesome bloggers have taken my Blogging Survey. I've been peeking at the results, and I'm telling you, the findings are enlightening. (Also, four people took Part One but not Part Two. Are you one of them?)
4. I signed up for the I'm Hearing Voices Blog Hop and Is It Getting HOT in Here? Blog Hop. Check them out! Both are going to be a blast.
5. I spent hours over winter break surfing the web for the perfect blog design. I didn't find it. I know exactly what I want, so I'm going to hire a design team. Any referrals for who to use?
The Devil's Intern Release Blog Tour
5 hours ago