|My 2011 Tulips|
Hi, peeps! Here's what's new:
- I signed up for LDS Storymakers Conference. YAY! If you're going, look for a huge pregnant lady. It'll be me.
- Chantele Sedgwick has signed a two book deal! Check out the details here.
- My husband and I would like to move closer to his new job, but the housing market sucketh. Stay tuned for a miracle.
- Reading on my Kindle Fire is fantastic. I thought "flipping" virtual pages would be weird, but it isn't. However, I do miss the black smudges on my hands from blitzing a book in one day. The ink spots were a badge of honor.
- My tulips are coming up! They're at least 6 weeks away from blossoming, but the sight of them is a reminder that warmer weather is on the horizon. I'm sooo ready for spring.
What's new with you? Are you making the most of your extra day this leap year?