- I have a new favorite treat (picture to the right). I tell myself they're good for me because they're dark chocolate with pomegranate juice. Please don't burst my bubble.
- I had a baby shower last week. The theme was children's books. Being showered with books was fabulous!
- My rewrite is moving slowly. Just like I am. I'm waddling through pages the same way I'm waddling through life. SLOW.
- I'm super excited for Storymakers! Those of you who are attending, expect a hug. And if you pretend you don't know me, I'll make a scene. You've been warned.
- I won a Fandango gift card to see Hunger Games. Thanks Jessie!
Also, Samantha at Writing Through College passed on the Sunshine Award. Thanks, Samantha!
And I was tagged for the Lucky Meme by Caitlin at All About Growing Up and Becoming A Famous Author, Amanda Olivier, Tyrean at Tyrean's Writing Spot, and Shiela at Writings, Workouts, and Were-Jaguars. I hope I didn't miss anyone.
Here are the directions:
1. Go to page 77 of your current MS/WIP
2. Go to line 7
3. Copy down the next 7 lines, sentences, or paragraphs, and post them as they're written.
Here's mine from my newly entitled WiP, I CHOOSE YOU:
“A biggie, but I’m not surprised. The only reason this is such a shock for Elliot is because he’s in love with her. She broke his heart when she left.” Hope shakes her head, her chin-length hair swinging side to side. “Having Angie back in his life will be hard on him.” She stands and struts past me to the door, then stops at the threshold and asks, “Are you coming tomorrow night?”
“I don’t know yet.”
“You will,” she says with a knowing smile. “Get plenty of rest. We hunt demons tomorrow.”