07 September 2012

Blog Hop Reveal

Credit
The What I Did Last Summer: Fact or Fiction? Blog Hop has come to an end.

Some of you guessed right.

And some of you guessed wrong.

Which story was fact?

The story about the red-bearded Facebook stalker?

Or the story about the Paul Walker road rage guy?

Well, I sort of fudged on this one, because both stories are true!

The first story is COMPLETELY true. Yes, super creepy. You can all feel sorry for me. And NO, I do not have a regular Facebook account. Now you know why.

The second story is PARTIALLY true. A guy who looked like Paul Walker really did "bump" into our car while we waited for a train (the SpongeBob part is true, too). BUT I didn't realize he'd hit us on purpose until he flipped me off and drove around us. Yeah. I have no idea what I did to tick him off. What's wrong with people?!?

THANK YOU to Melodie for thinking up this fab blog hop, and another big thanks to everyone else who participated. I enjoyed reading your stories. I may have even guessed some of them right!

And thanks to everyone else who played along. I think Melodie and I should do this blog hop again this winter, now that everyone has seen how awesome it is.

Winners will be announced soon. Check back to see if you're one of them!

23 comments:

Tara Tyler said...

doh! i guessed the second one, the first was too scary, i didnt want it to be real!, ah!

great blog hop!

Rebecca Taylor said...

You got me! And yes, I fee very sorry for you...what a scary creeper (actually both of them but the first is super hand flapping scary!) So far I'm 0/2 for guesses.

Suzi said...

Yay for me. I got it right. No-yay for you... that's scary.

I'm 3/6 correct now.

Madeline Mora-Summonte said...

I guessed the first one was true. The second one reminded me of some movie so I went with that as false. But, yikes! Both are true?! Maybe you need a bodyguard? :)

L.G.Smith said...

So you're a weirdo magnet too? Gah, Emily, both are pretty scary. But well done on telling the stories. I believed both!

Brinda said...

Now I have to go back and find the red-beared Facebook stalker story. I somehow missed that. :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

What LG said! That the first one is true is even more creepy.

Kelley Lynn said...

That is so creepy! Really great job making me believe both :)

Sheena-kay Graham said...

Ahh! You cheated! But great stories though, sorry either had truth in them. Especially the first. Creepy with a big C. Thanks for the blog hop.

michelle said...

I had so much fun reading the different stories... I really regret not participating...
Yes, you'll have to do this blog hop again.

Patricia Stoltey said...

Blog hops and challenges can be a lot of work. I always do the April Blogging from A to Z Challenge and a couple of other short ones, but can't spare the time for more. They're fun to read about though.

Meredith said...

How creepy! I'm so sorry those things happened to you, especially the first one!

Johanna Garth said...

Ooh, I guessed wrong! It was so fun to read these.

Amy L. Sonnichsen said...

I think I guessed right. Yay! Great stories. :) This was such a fun blog hop. Thanks again for hosting! :D

Jessie Humphries said...

Is the red haired guy inspiration for ur ginger demon in ur book?!?! Hmmm...

Angela Cothran said...

I can totally understand why you are not on facebook :)

Shallee said...

Fun blog hop!

And stalkers are always creepy. *shiver*

Caitlin said...

Well I did this wrong, I guessed that both were true, haha. Glad (and a little sorry) that I got the first one right. Scary!

Shell Flower said...

Doh, I am so bad at guessing these. Your first story was just too creepy. I am sorry it is true, but it is a good story. Thanks for the awesome hop :)

Kathryn Purdie said...

This was a really unique and fun blog hop to follow. Wish I'd the time to participate, but at least I got to have fun guessing. :-)

Tyrean Martinson said...

I'm sorry the first was true - totally creepy!

Thanks for the awesome blog hop!!!

Lara Schiffbauer said...

How scary both times! I'm so sorry both were true. :(

Lynn(e) Schmidt said...

I'm so sad I missed out on all of these blog hops! I seriously need to get wifi in my house!